- Model No. SW750 Seawise Ind’l Ltd. 120VAC-7-SKV 60HZ E143427 J197
- An Attempt at Exhausting a Place
- The Book of Knots
- A Reading
- Looking at some circles
- WHITE MOUNTAIN
- ἐπί ἡμέρα
- THE MINE KING
- COPIER: Horizons
- Sentences on Sentences on Paragraphs on Paragraphs
- Theories and Documents (Overprint)
- Silence is a Blessed Hell: The Po(aesth)etics of Excision
- Language To Be Looked At, including a Poem Ending in “The”
- The Mine King I/O
Looking at some circles
Portland Institute for Contemporary Art (PICA), 2012.
Some thoughts around the class of plane figures defined as all points equidistant from a fixed point. Some aspects of this might include stone circles and water cults, concentric circles and temporary autonomous zones, the peradam, white holes, knots, magic, the sun, Venn diagrams, Bruno, Borges, Emerson, Euclid, the letter O. See also: spheres, esp. those whose centers are everywhere, but whose circumferences are nowhere. And lemons.
This talk is a part of WHITE MOUNTAIN.